//NAME

Disclaimer
You've visited to YOUR URL HERE.
Do tag before live my blog.
Please don't COPY anything without my permission!
if you want anything just ASK.
thanks for visiting here ! ^_^ ( replace with your own disclaimer)


Blod Underline strike

The Big Boss


HELLO WORLD my name is ugly betty RaRa. I'm from tuttt*. my age is under 18. i like to eat spaghetti ! and proud to be myself. ( replace with your own profile)

FOLLOW Dashboard




Say Hello here !

Flying back







heeeee :)
  1. am i arrogant ?
  2. why did you love your boyfie ?
  3. who is your favourite actress , why ?
  4. why did you get quarrel with your boyfie ?
  5. what did you hate the most ?
  6. why did you love facebook ?
  7. do you love Domokun ? why ?
  8. do you hate me ?
  9. najwa latif or ainan tasneem ?
  10. your favourite subject ? why ?
  11. how do you know about me ? 

    hey peeps :) ASSALAMALAIKUM :) alahayyy :) kene jawab ouh soalan yang di tagged oleh Qiqie Ukamok :) act ,aku phun tak pndai na speaking ouh :) maen bedal jea :) To Qiqie :akak jwab dgn jujur tau :) sejujurnye :)

    1.No.u not arrogant :)
    2.because he is caring about me :D
    3.diana amir because she is beautiful woman :)
    4.because he is not understanding me :/
    5.when my mother babbler to me :)
    6.because facebook help me  connecting to my friends :)
    7.yes,i love domokun because u are admirer domokun :)
    8.No, i not hate u :) but i loveyousomuch :)
    9.Najwa latif :)
    10.PEND ISLAM because it is easy subject :)
    11.U are so kind person ,open minded n caring :)

    that all :) k chaioooooo ;)