//NAME

Disclaimer
You've visited to YOUR URL HERE.
Do tag before live my blog.
Please don't COPY anything without my permission!
if you want anything just ASK.
thanks for visiting here ! ^_^ ( replace with your own disclaimer)


Blod Underline strike

The Big Boss


HELLO WORLD my name is ugly betty RaRa. I'm from tuttt*. my age is under 18. i like to eat spaghetti ! and proud to be myself. ( replace with your own profile)

FOLLOW Dashboard




Say Hello here !

Flying back







di tag oleh kakak comel :)
heyy :) alahayyyy :) kene tag oleh kakak aina yang plaing comel tuhhh :) tyou yeahh tag ea :) hihik :) eah :D na jawab niee :) tapi bi tunggang langgang cuz teacher goh ta abess ajar lagi ouh :) :)
  • -You must post these rules
  • -Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
  • -Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create 11 new questions for the people you  tagged to answer. 
  • -You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them to the post.
  • -Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
  • -No tag backs.
  • -No stuff in the tagging section about 'You are tagged if you're reading this' you legitimately (a.k.a really, trust, with all honesty) have to tag 11 people.
11 things about me :)

#nurshafiqah najihah bt murad :) 

#form 4zuhal at sch uress :)

#stay kampung kundor hilir,pedas :) 

#proud to be people n9 :)

#I have 3 siblings :) I;m first :) 

#single mingle :) 

#like purple,pink,chocolate.blue and the most orange :)

#i love my mom ,familys and friends :) they are the best :)

#i like listen music when i bored :)

#i'm not perfect person :D

#i hate person hypocrite :) 

 QUESTION FROM AINA WENKWENK :)

#do u like me ? why ? 
   
- i like you because you are friendly person and pretty girl :)

#what is your dream place ?

-korea :)

#what the things that you love most ?

-handphone and my pillow :)

#what is your hobby ?

-listen music,blogging, and sleeping :)

#your favourite movie ?

-HANTU BONCENG 

#am I an annoying person?

-nope dear :)

#ur favourite actress and actor?

- Seung hyun (ft island ) and diana amir :)

#ur laptop/computar brand ?

-acer 

#nikon or canon? 

-nikon :D

#do you love hang out or just stay home ?

-of course hang out :) weeeee :D

#the person who u love except your family and your friend?

-seung hyun ouh :) weeee :D


that all darling :) hihihik :) okayyyy :D tyouu tau tagged :D k chaiooooooooooooo :)