//NAME

Disclaimer
You've visited to YOUR URL HERE.
Do tag before live my blog.
Please don't COPY anything without my permission!
if you want anything just ASK.
thanks for visiting here ! ^_^ ( replace with your own disclaimer)


Blod Underline strike

The Big Boss


HELLO WORLD my name is ugly betty RaRa. I'm from tuttt*. my age is under 18. i like to eat spaghetti ! and proud to be myself. ( replace with your own profile)

FOLLOW Dashboard




Say Hello here !

Flying back







buSan aMat !
haaa..!bilea aq busan tetibe larkk ingat kart mohd fahmi nieh haa...!!bhaha...pahal lhaa wase busan na nieh...bile na cuti skulaa nie,,,,?hisshh!busan tahap gaban bile g skula...time bi kart klas lhaa paling aq taa suke! mrs goh bebel jea!!tah apo d bebel aq un polik wea!!pas tuh ta bis2 bg hmework..lau paham ta po...nie ta pham lngsung lhaa...!cam ner lhaa na jadi plaja excellent lau asik kutuk cekgguu jer nie..?.1bhaha...mrs goh.!i"m sorry..hhehe...ta tawu na taep per g..haha..! stop !